The leading German wine competition Mundus Vini has just named Gonzalez Byass “Best Spanish Producer” of 2018. Outstanding “Best of Show” results in the sherry, Cava and red wine categories made the Gonzalez Byass “Family of Wine” the natural choice for this trophy.
In total, Gonzalez Byass won 5 Best of Show (listed below), 2 Gran Gold, 21 Gold and 4 Silver medals.
- Gonzalez Byass Noé Pedro Ximénez – Best of Show for Sherry
- Vilarnau Brut Reserva Rosé Delicat 2016 – Best of Show for Rosé Cava
- Viñas del Vero Gran VOS 2011 – Best of Show in Somontano
- Finca Constancia Parcela 23 2016 – Best of Show for Castilla
- Neyen 2013 – Best of Show Chile Red
For this year’s Mundus Vini nearly 270 international wine experts from 44 countries spent six days judging almost 6,770 wines from over 150 international wine growing regions. We’re honoured to receive our best yet results in this competition.